PNK'S 2015 SUMMER MODELLING CAMPS
Camp Hours & Location: 9 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday, at the PNK studio, 707 Simcoe St S, Unit 202, Oshawa, L1H 4K5. Early and after care is available (see Further Details)
Cost: $189 per week plus applicable taxes.
Age Range: 8 to 17 (Modelling)
Note: Limited to 12 participants per Modelling Camp. Register early to avoid disappointment.
Summer Modelling Camps 2015
REGISTRATION & INFORMATION SESSIONS
2015 Modelling Camp Schedule
JULY 6-10 AGES 10-15
JULY 20-24 AGES 8-13
JULY 27-31 AGES 13-17
AUG 17-21 AGES 8-12
AUG 24-28 AGES 12-16
* Registration for our 2015 Summer Modeling Camps will be open shortly. We expect the camps to fill quickly. Our first registration drop in date for our Summer Camps will be announced this spring.
* All Camps include a morning session from 9 am to 12 pm, a one hour supervised lunch from 12 pm to 1 pm, and an afternoon session from 1 pm to 4 pm.
* Extended supervision is available from 8 am to 9 am (prior to camp) and from 4 pm to 5:30 pm (after camp) at a cost of $10 per hour.
* Participants should bring a peanut free lunch each day. We are a peanut aware environment but cannot guarantee the environment is peanut free
* We provide a safe and secure environment with a locking inner door on the main floor and a buzzer to the room from the main entrance.
*Registration options include (1) Online, by clicking the "Register For Courses Online" tab and completing the form (2) by telephone at 289-987-0020 (3) In Person. Check below for our upcoming in person registration dates and times.
*Our Summer Camp instructors are to be announced this spring..
As seen in the Oshawa, Whitby and Clarington newspapers, the 2015 edition of PNK's Summer Modelling Camps begin on July 8th, and run through several weeks of the summer. These very unique camps offer kids and teens a safe and supportive environment filled with 5 days of new experiences. The Modelling Camps provide a careful balance of life skills (nutrition, makeup artistry, hairstyling, fashion design/style, skin care) combined with active learning (modelling fitness and yoga/meditation, runway, acting/improvisation). In addition, girls increase self-esteem and confidence through the self-esteem workshop, a posing workshop and a photo shoot. At the end of the Camp, all participants receive a CD of their photo shoot with at least 20 photos. We expect our camps to fill quickly, so register early.
See the summercampgallery tab
for photos from prior summer